Get the money you need for the pool or spa you want!
A swimming pool not only adds value to your house, but it also provides your family with a place to relax and exercise. Getting a swimming pool loan doesn’t have to be a complicated, time-consuming process. Sierra Pools and Spas of Tulsa is partnered with HFS Financial, the experts in pool and spa loans. With extensive knowledge and experience in pool and spa financing, the team at HFS Financial is the perfect partner.
All loans funded upfront
$2,000 to $150,000
Funds can be used for anything (fencing, decking, landscaping, outdoor kitchen, furniture)
Tax deductible loans available
100% financing – no money down
Unsecured and secured loans
Rates starting at 3.95%
No prepayment penalties
Terms from 3-15 years
Click below to fill out your 60-second loan application!
Pool and Spa Consumer Financing FAQ
How does the loan application and funding process through HFS work?
- Click on the link above or visit www.hfsfinancial.net to complete an application.
- Receive an eligibility decision.
- Qualified applicants receive an offer (e.g., Annual Percentage Rate, term options, and monthly payment amount) based on their loan amount and application information.
- Qualified applicants choosing to proceed select an offer (e.g., APR and term).
- Qualified applicants are then asked to provide additional information to finalize their application.
- Upon loan funding, the money will be deposited into the applicant’s bank account – usually within a few days.
What are the loan amounts and terms available?
- Applicants may qualify for loans from $2,000 to $150,000 with loan terms up to 15 years.
- Loan APRs start from 3.95% depending on loan amount and credit worthiness.
- These loans are offered with no penalty for paying off early.
Who is eligible for a loan through HFS?
U.S. citizens and/or legal residents over the age of 18.
What is the verification process?
Some applicants may be required to submit additional documentation or proof to income such as a W-2, 1099, or tax return in order to verify their income and eligibility.
How soon do borrowers receive their money?
Loan proceeds could be available within 1-2 business days.
Are there any fees?
Yes. Borrowers pay an “origination fee” which is a percent of the amount borrowed. The origination fee is typically between 1% and 5% of the loan amount and is deducted from the loan proceeds before the loan is funded into a borrower’s bank account. If a monthly payment is late, the borrower may be charged a late fee.
Can a borrower pay extra on a monthly loan payment?
If the borrower chooses, they may make additional loan payments or pay off their loan early without penalty or fee.
- Instant decision on loans under $20,000
- No equity required
- Easy online application